The Andon Display System from Advanced Engineering, Inc. displays up-to-date production related information on any size display that is connected to a web enabled device. The HTML5 architecture of the Andon Display System allows it to deliver user configured Andon screens to any display, including large flat screen monitors mounted in production areas, desktop and laptop computers, tablets, and mobile devices.
At the heart of the Andon Display System is a flexible tag database. A user creates tags in the system and can map them to display widgets used to configure Andon screens. Tag values can be updated using any mechanism capable of connecting to the tag database. Various tag data types are allowed to provide a rich look to your custom displays.
Tag Data Types
Displays are built using drag and drop from our Widget library. Each widget’s functionality is driven by data stored in the Andon Display tag database. Build your tags, build your screens and you are ready to deploy!
- Provides a configurable interface to display various types of data with conditional formatting
- Widget-based, drag and drop, screen builder all within a web browser
- Scalable displays that works in any HTML5 compliant browser
- Runtime mode to show displays full-screen without toolbars, etc.
- Roles based security for privilege and to compartmentalize information
- Flexible tag database for capturing display data
- Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS)
- .NET Framework version 4.5
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or greater
Don’t see exactly what you need? We can easily customize an Andon display solution for your plant.
Email us today and ask about our Andon display solutions!